Hello

I'm Hannah and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life. Here are some snippets of it.

Sunday, 18 January 2015

Hopefully at school this year I'll look big and scary enough to have this sort of relationship with the year sevens

Posted by Hannah at 7:43 am
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • 101 things in 1001 days
  • Assassin's Creed
  • discussion and thoughts
  • Family
  • friends and friendship
  • life
  • News
  • school
  • thoughts

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (10)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  January (8)
      • I bought my oldest sister a calendar for Christmas
      • Hopefully at school this year I'll look big and sc...
      • Developing my voice in slam
      • The nightmare became true
      • Waking up at 6am and finding that your running clo...
      • Sheeple Holidaying (pt. 3)
      • Sheeple holidaying (pt. 2)
      • Sheeple holidaying (pt. 1)
  • ►  2014 (54)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)

About Me

Hannah
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.