Hello

I'm Hannah and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life. Here are some snippets of it.

Saturday, 11 October 2014

Ubisoft getting descriptive and imaginative

"the Rich Man's property"
Capital letters for 'rich man' and all
Posted by Hannah at 8:36 pm
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Assassin's Creed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • 101 things in 1001 days
  • Assassin's Creed
  • discussion and thoughts
  • Family
  • friends and friendship
  • life
  • News
  • school
  • thoughts

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (10)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2014 (54)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  October (10)
      • It's been about a year and a half with my second l...
      • It's so easy to you know, just STOP things
      • Why do I always achieve perfect and cute eyeliner ...
      • I bought my formal gown from a brand that sells fo...
      • Why study for MATHS the conventional way when u ca...
      • This week in English classes
      • Ubisoft getting descriptive and imaginative
      • Don't get too full of yourself
      • I think bombs are the most underrated aspect of AC...
      • I am scared of being a boring adult
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)

About Me

Hannah
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.