I have a green book which I used to use to keep track of my weight. I used it earlier this year, but lost the motivation to keep updating it. I've recently started using it again.
I weigh myself three times a day- morning, after school and at night time. This way, the moment something go awry, I can swoop in right away before it gets worse.
For instance, in the past week, my weight has been about one and a half kilos heavier than normal. I am also menstruating, and I remember learning in school that water retention (and therefore, weight gain) is normal when menstruating. I have been staying hydrated and moving around more, nothing too intense. Now my weight is back to normal.
In the course of five months, I have steadily lost four kilograms, and I know my fitness has improved.
I couldn't be prouder of myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment