Hello

I'm Hannah and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life. Here are some snippets of it.

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Left my term one business studies notes at home

Posted by Hannah at 7:15 am
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • 101 things in 1001 days
  • Assassin's Creed
  • discussion and thoughts
  • Family
  • friends and friendship
  • life
  • News
  • school
  • thoughts

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (10)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2014 (54)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ▼  September (16)
      • A haiku about insulin resistance
      • "I'm your mum, so I care for you"
      • It has been about a year since I was disowned as a...
      • Today I found another piece of clothing which I ca...
      • I once asked my mother if she was proud of me
      • Today was a rather lousy day
      • Left my term one business studies notes at home
      • Where Hannah talks about Assassin's Creed because ...
      • My oldest sister just gave me a piece of licorice...
      • Life update on my weight
      • I'm dropping my favorite subject next year
      • One of my favourite feelings is
      • Moment of absolute panic when you open your go-to ...
      • A scary thought just came to me
      • I love you. Don't go. Don't go to heaven. Stay wit...
      • Today I purchased some bras from higher end brands
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)

About Me

Hannah
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.