Is all I can say right now. I haven't had motivation to write. I went places and did things, but frankly speaking this blog completely lost its appeal to me. And now during the early hours of Monday morning the appeal comes back, out of the blue.
Honestly I have no idea if this motivation is coming back purely because it's 12:30 on a Monday morning, and I've been forcing myself to stay awake (with full knowledge I have to wake up at 5:30 later today) with chocolate (destroying my recent efforts to gain some sort of fitness). Or whether it's actually, you know, meant to be-me coming back to this [blog] for a good amount of time.
Reading through this, the quality of my writing isn't top notch and I acknowledge this. Hopefully that shall be quickly changed should I resume. See? Even with the mention of the degradation,I felt like my writing got better. Sort of.
No comments:
Post a Comment