Hello

I'm Hannah and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life. Here are some snippets of it.

Friday, 29 August 2014

I devised a new song+exercise routine last night

The morning after, walking hurts, sitting properly hurts. So it's effective.

Posted by Hannah at 8:37 am
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • 101 things in 1001 days
  • Assassin's Creed
  • discussion and thoughts
  • Family
  • friends and friendship
  • life
  • News
  • school
  • thoughts

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (10)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2014 (54)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ▼  August (13)
      • I haven't played Assassin's Creed in more than a m...
      • I devised a new song+exercise routine last night
      • TOM honours+self-reflection on my leadership of TO...
      • Getting emotionally invested
      • Tournament of minds is tomorrow
      • Apparently my parents are taking me buying $2 of c...
      • I bought chocolate off my brother and told him not...
      • When your sister walks in on you singing Britney S...
      • Last Friday night (I did not party)
      • Last Friday afternoon
      • Give away something which I no longer need : 2/50
      • Sometimes I get mad at people because I think they...
      • Currently writing a list of fifty things which mak...
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)

About Me

Hannah
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.