Hello

I'm Hannah and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life. Here are some snippets of it.

Sunday, 27 July 2014

Assassins Creed players be like

"Imma walk behind this group of the highest ranking soldiers carrying this body and ain't nobody gonna see me"
Posted by Hannah at 7:58 am
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Assassin's Creed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • 101 things in 1001 days
  • Assassin's Creed
  • discussion and thoughts
  • Family
  • friends and friendship
  • life
  • News
  • school
  • thoughts

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (10)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2014 (54)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ▼  July (8)
      • Give away something which I no longer need: 1/50
      • The epitome of Hannah, gif edition
      • My temper and I
      • Thanks sister
      • Assassins Creed players be like
      • "Are you a virgin?"
      • Unexpected niceness from one of my sisters
      • Unexpected actions
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)

About Me

Hannah
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.